Discover ways to expand your practice. Combining four articles written especially for the Institute's Massage Professionals Update E-newsletter, this brief program will provide insights into:
- Deciding how to expand your practice.
- Selecting and offering products for resale.
- Helpful hints for selling products.
- Key components of soft selling techniques.
In the Massage & Retail Sales program we've combined four articles written especially for the Institute's Massage Professionals Update. These four articles include:
- The Business of Business – Beyond Bodywork - Are you thinking about adding retail to your massage business? It can be a move that is not only helpful to you, but also to your client. Your profits will grow as you make it more convenient for them to purchase hard-to-come-by products that will also enhance their well-being and have them thinking of you between massage sessions.
- Pump Up Your Profits with Products - With today's economic seesaw, we all need to find ways to stabilize our income. The profession of massage therapy is no exception. Learn how to make your business more profitable by bringing in a few retail products, while at the same time enhancing the experience of your clients. By providing an easy resource for the music you play during a session, essential oils and candles you use, among other things, you can provide your clients with a positive reminder of their massage experience.
- Selling Products to Enhance Your Practice - By selling products you are knowledgeable about and believe in, you can enhance not only the profits in your business, but also enhance your professional relationship with your clients by selling items that prolong the benefits of massage. Whether it is candles or oils, stretching tools or cold packs, there is something you can offer that will promote a healthy lifestyle. Learn how to sell products effectively and ethically in your practice.
- The Soft Sell Approach to Retail - Have you ever been approached by a sales person who seems desperate and a little too eager to sell you a product? How does that make you feel? Learn about the soft sell approach to retail. It is a method that will keep both you and your massage clients happy.
You can either read the articles by clicking on any of the titles above or upon enrollment you'll be able to access these articles and your online test through your online course account.
Important: As Marketing/Business programs may not be acknowledged by some Boards of Massage, check with your licensing/certifying body to make sure this course will be acceptable for renewal.